Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BEN TEMPLESMITH: DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP?



A long time ago, I used to have this crazy idea about starting my own comicbook production company. We called it PlasticAnimalStudios.com (and the link is still active).

Ben Templesmith, God bless him, did an amazing cover for our flagship title, "Digerati" and not only did he not charge me for it, he also mailed me the original art, plus a few other originals, and sent it to me from Australia. For free.

Yeah.

Anyway, the above image is from Ben's website. He was messing around with a cover idea for the book and I think it came out pretty good.

These days he's living off his royalty checks from 30 DAYS OF NIGHT and working on a few original books of his own over at IDW comics.

Nice guy. Great artist. Cool cover.

Here's the DIGERATI cover:





I'll post the originals and more of his work later.

No comments: